A Level Chemistry contains a confusing mix of topics, ranging from things like Atomic Structures, Halogens, Alkanes and Alkenes, to Ethanol, Redox reactions and Catalysts. It can all get a bit overwhelming when you’re attempting to study for your exams.
Well, sigh a breath of relief; Gojimo is here to help. Gojimo contains knowledge on everything you’ll need to pass your exams, with questions that come complete with detailed answers to help you learn and progress. So you can stop wondering what the Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution is – let Gojimo catalyse your A Level Chemistry revision.
- Random tests to test your knowledge
- Detailed explanations for every question, accompanied by diagrams
- Offline studying (no need for a Wi-Fi connection once you have the materials downloaded!)
- Easy to use, with simple to understand layout
- Track your progress and watch your knowledge grow
- Did we mention it’s completely FREE?
Gojimo Revision, your complete FREE revision and exam preparation app
Gojimo is the leading FREE revision app covering GCSE, A Level, IB, iGCSE, Common Entrance and international qualifications including Junior Certificate (Ireland), SATs (US) and the Matric (SA).
Over 160,000 free revision quiz questions on English, maths, biology, chemistry, physics, history, geography and more – Gojimo will do all the heavy lifting to make sure you get the right questions for the right exam at the right time.
How many questions?
- 2801 A-Level Chemistry questions
Which exam boards?