End your coding revision woes when it comes to A Level Computing. Introducing Gojimo, the FREE revision app.
There are dozens of coding languages, from HTML (for web development) to C# (a object-orientated language). You might be familiar with a few, having been a student of A Level Computing for a while, but some things might be confusing you. Integers, Pascal, Boolean. What does it all means?
When it comes to programming, Gojimo has you covered. Whether it’s data types of computer components that you need to brush up on, Gojimo has all the knowledge you need to revise for your A Level Computing exams.
- Random tests to test your knowledge
- Detailed explanations for every question, accompanied by diagrams
- Offline studying (no need for a Wi-Fi connection once you have the materials downloaded!)
- Easy to use, with simple to understand layout
- Track your progress and watch your knowledge grow
- Did we mention it’s completely FREE?
Gojimo Revision, your complete FREE revision and exam preparation app
Gojimo is the leading FREE revision app covering GCSE, A Level, IB, iGCSE, Common Entrance and international qualifications including Junior Certificate (Ireland), SATs (US) and the Matric (SA).
Over 160,000 free revision quiz questions on English, maths, biology, chemistry, physics, history, geography and more – Gojimo will do all the heavy lifting to make sure you get the right questions for the right exam at the right time.
How many questions?
- 511 A-Level Computing questions
Which exam boards?