A Level Economics is an exciting subject; it’s where you’ll learn about supply and demand, market failure, consumer surplus, cost-benefit analysis and much more. However, there’s a difference between reading about it, and understanding and remembering it. Your exams might be just around the corner, and it’s only now you’ve realized you don’t know a thing about allocative efficiency!
Fortunately, Gojimo has everything you’ll need to understand and remember all the knowledge needed for your A Level Economics exams. In addition, Gojimo also contains a huge variety of questions, complete with detailed answers to help you learn. Never forget the definitions of Monopoly (no, not the board game!), Utility and Migration again.
- Random tests to test your knowledge
- Detailed explanations for every question, accompanied by diagrams
- Offline studying (no need for a Wi-Fi connection once you have the materials downloaded!)
- Easy to use, with simple to understand layout
- Track your progress and watch your knowledge grow
- Did we mention it’s completely FREE?
Gojimo Revision, your complete FREE revision and exam preparation app
Gojimo is the leading FREE revision app covering GCSE, A Level, IB, iGCSE, Common Entrance and international qualifications including Junior Certificate (Ireland), SATs (US) and the Matric (SA).
Over 160,000 free revision quiz questions on English, maths, biology, chemistry, physics, history, geography and more – Gojimo will do all the heavy lifting to make sure you get the right questions for the right exam at the right time.
How many questions?
- 2074 A-Level Economics questions
Which exam boards?