Take a weight off your shoulders when it comes to A Level Health Revision. Introducing Gojimo, the FREE revision app.
A Level Health covers many topics; lifestyle, metabolism, social care, mental disorders and more. There’s a lot to learn and memorise, particularly when it’s for those upcoming exams that are just around the corner.
No need to panic yet though – Gojimo is here to help you learn everything you’ll need to know to pass A Level Health. Whether it’s diagnosis or mental disorders that have you in a cold sweat, Gojimo will teach you everything you’ll need to know. Forget stress and worry – use Gojimo!
- Random tests to test your knowledge
- Detailed explanations for every question, accompanied by diagrams
- Offline studying (no need for a Wi-Fi connection once you have the materials downloaded!)
- Easy to use, with simple to understand layout
- Track your progress and watch your knowledge grow
- Did we mention it’s completely FREE?
Gojimo Revision, your complete FREE revision and exam preparation app
Gojimo is the leading FREE revision app covering GCSE, A Level, IB, iGCSE, Common Entrance and international qualifications including Junior Certificate (Ireland), SATs (US) and the Matric (SA).
Over 160,000 free revision quiz questions on English, maths, biology, chemistry, physics, history, geography and more – Gojimo will do all the heavy lifting to make sure you get the right questions for the right exam at the right time.
How many questions?
- 380 A-Level Health questions