Memory, gender roles and Psychopathology – there’s some incredibly interesting topics to wrap your head around in A Level Psychology. There’s Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology and even Biological Psychology – that’s a lot of psychology – and that’s not even half of it! The problem is, you need to learn all of it in preparation for your A Level Psychology exams.
Don’t start panicking just yet, however; Gojimo has everything you’ll need to pass those exams. With knowledge on everything from Social Development to Gender Roles, you’ll never be left scratching your head. Gojimo is also filled with questions for you to answer, and provides detailed answers and explanations so you can learn as you go.
- Random tests to test your knowledge
- Detailed explanations for every question, accompanied by diagrams
- Offline studying (no need for a Wi-Fi connection once you have the materials downloaded!)
- Easy to use, with simple to understand layout
- Track your progress and watch your knowledge grow
- Did we mention it’s completely FREE?
Gojimo Revision, your complete FREE revision and exam preparation app
Gojimo is the leading FREE revision app covering GCSE, A Level, IB, iGCSE, Common Entrance and international qualifications including Junior Certificate (Ireland), SATs (US) and the Matric (SA).
Over 160,000 free revision quiz questions on English, maths, biology, chemistry, physics, history, geography and more – Gojimo will do all the heavy lifting to make sure you get the right questions for the right exam at the right time.
How many questions?
- 3929 A-Level Psychology questions
Which exam boards?