Health and Social Care is important, in all of its forms; mental health, personal development and so on are all fundamental parts of having a happy wholesome life. However, you’re preparing for your Health and Social Care GCSE, and with labels like Primary health-care and Codes of Practice, it’s all a bit overwhelming.
Fortunately, Gojimo is here to help. Gojimo will help you learn everything you’ll need to know to pass your Health and Social Care GCSE, including subjects like child protection, speech therapy and much more. Gojimo has a huge amount of questions, complete with detailed answers, ensuring you’ll learn as much as possible in preparation for your Health and Social Care GCSE!
- Random tests to test your knowledge
- Detailed explanations for every question, accompanied by diagrams
- Offline studying (no need for a Wi-Fi connection once you have the materials downloaded!)
- Easy to use, with simple to understand layout
- Track your progress and watch your knowledge grow
- Did we mention it’s completely FREE?
Gojimo Revision, your complete FREE revision and exam preparation app
Gojimo is the leading FREE revision app covering GCSE, A Level, IB, iGCSE, Common Entrance and international qualifications including Junior Certificate (Ireland), SATs (US) and the Matric (SA).
Over 160,000 free revision quiz questions on English, maths, biology, chemistry, physics, history, geography and more – Gojimo will do all the heavy lifting to make sure you get the right questions for the right exam at the right time.
How many questions?
- 4098 GCSE Health and Social Care questions
Which exam boards?