Your computer science GCSE will likely be one of the more difficult subjects you’ll have taken this year. Raspberry Pi, Arduino, SQL – that’s a lot of jargon to wrap your head around.
Fortunately, you now have Gojimo to help! Say goodbye to your confusion when you hear someone talking about data structures, hexadecimals and binary addition. Gojimo will teach you everything you’ll need to pass GCSE computing; whether it’s mobile devices or programming that has you confused, let Gojimo help you learn it – for good!
- Random tests to test your knowledge
- Detailed explanations for every question, accompanied by diagrams
- Offline studying (no need for a Wi-Fi connection once you have the materials downloaded!)
- Easy to use, with simple to understand layout
- Track your progress and watch your knowledge grow
- Did we mention it’s completely FREE?
Gojimo Revision, your complete FREE revision and exam preparation app
Gojimo is the leading FREE revision app covering GCSE, A Level, IB, iGCSE, Common Entrance and international qualifications including Junior Certificate (Ireland), SATs (US) and the Matric (SA).
Over 160,000 free revision quiz questions on English, maths, biology, chemistry, physics, history, geography and more – Gojimo will do all the heavy lifting to make sure you get the right questions for the right exam at the right time.
How many questions?
- 272 GCSE Computing questions
Which exam boards?