What does it all mean? How does it make you feel? When it comes to GCSE Psychology, there’s a lot to memorise: Non-verbal communication, Research methods, Social influence and more. Add to that memory psychology, reconstructive memory and gender roles, and you have quite a list of things to learn!
Look no further than Gojimo for your revision needs. With tons of questions (complete with detailed answers for you to learn from), you’ll never be confused about paralinguistic features or randomisation ever again. Grab some past papers and with Gojimo, you’re all set.
- Random tests to test your knowledge
- Detailed explanations for every question, accompanied by diagrams
- Offline studying (no need for a Wi-Fi connection once you have the materials downloaded!)
- Easy to use, with simple to understand layout
- Track your progress and watch your knowledge grow
- Did we mention it’s completely FREE?
Gojimo Revision, your complete FREE revision and exam preparation app
Gojimo is the leading FREE revision app covering GCSE, A Level, IB, iGCSE, Common Entrance and international qualifications including Junior Certificate (Ireland), SATs (US) and the Matric (SA).
Over 160,000 free revision quiz questions on English, maths, biology, chemistry, physics, history, geography and more – Gojimo will do all the heavy lifting to make sure you get the right questions for the right exam at the right time.
How many questions?
- 1086 GCSE Psychology questions
Which exam boards?